Reasons I Would Be Great Working With You!
- I have over 10 years experience as an event photographer.
- I am passionate about the joy and inspiration that interactive/ live events bring to peoples lives.
- Positive, curious and proactive attitude.
- I have been a self-employed photographer for most of my working life, however it is collaborating with people that I really excel and enjoy the most.
- I thrive on variety and fast paced think-on-your-feet work. I love photographing live events as it encourages me to create dynamic and creative images.
- I have extensive experience working with Photoshop, Lightroom, Capture One and Premier (I am competent in After Effects - however I am a fast learner!)
2010-2022 Tilly May Photography
‘Tilly May Photography’.
I am self-employed, therefore in charge of everything
that running a business entails.
2010-2019 Peek-a-booth photos
I ran Peek-a-Booth Photo's under the umbrella company Rolling Stage (a company of which I was a co-founder).
Peek-a-booth was a bespoke portable photobooth.
I was responsible for the photography, lighting, editing and set up/take/down of sets.
2012-2018 Photography Assistant
Assisting with shoots and 2nd photographer for
‘Aaron Geis Photography’.
Helping to ensure the shoots ran
smoothly, photography for
events and weddings, lighting setup/takedown, editing.
Education and Training
BA, Fine Art:
Bath Spa University
2005 - 2008
Fine Art: Lens Based Media
2003 - 2004
BTEC National Diploma,
Communication and Media Studies
2000 - 2003
Aaron Geis Photography
“I have known Tilly for 10 years now. Over the years she has gone from strength to strength, helping me with my photography business as an assistant, second shooter, and trusted colleague who can be counted on to brighten every room she enters. Tilly always gets the shots but another important part is being reliable and a good communicator which are also core strengths for Tilly. If you have the good fortune of an opportunity to work with Tilly I highly recommend that you take it.”